We are a progressive and dynamic company and welcome applications from Chartered Landscape Architects who are keen to develop their career as part of our expanding team.
The role will provide opportunity to experience a wide variety of landscape design and landscape planning work across many sectors. We are looking for someone with experience in managing landscape design and construction projects from inception to completion and with good communication and team working skills.
You will be supported by our team in your training and development, with potential future opportunities for advancement to Associate level. There is also the expectation that you take an active role in the management and training of junior staff.
The position may be offered as either a part or full-time post. As a company we are currently working more flexibly, with some remote working by agreement.
· CMLI status
· Post graduate qualification in landscape architecture or similar
· A proven track record of fostering strong client relationships
· Experience of managing landscape projects across all RIBA Stages
· Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation, guidance, and technical standards
· Passion and flair for design with proficiency in computer aided design software (AutoCAD or VectorWorks)
· Good graphic skills both on paper and digitally.
· Sound written and communication skills
· Good IT skills including InDesign and Photoshop
· Enthusiasm to learn, develop, and share knowledge in a team environment
We can offer applicants:
· A diverse portfolio of work, covering both public and private sectors
· A competitive salary and bonus structure
· Contributory pension scheme
· Great opportunities to grow professionally
· Financial assistance in career development
· A welcoming team with a shared commitment to delivering excellent results for our clients
· A friendly office environment, with opportunities for home-working where desirable
· Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
If you are interested, please email your CV, a brief introduction to who you are and a portfolio showcasing some of your best work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.
Wynne-Williams Associates Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Wynne-Williams Associates Ltd
WWA are an established landscape and arboriculture practice based near Colchester, Essex. We work to deliver landscape architecture, landscape planning and arboricultural services throughout the UK.
Our website is w-wa.co.uk