Website The Landscape Practice
The Landscape Practice is a small, friendly and well established practice based in Sherborne, Dorset, a regionally rural location where high quality of life is an important feature. Our work is a diverse array of projects in a variety of sectors usually located within the south west. This covers work from creative inception to completed projects and includes some analytical landscape assessment and report writing.
You will be an adaptable, chartered landscape architect with interest, initiative and the right attitude and ability to produce high quality, creative work in design, technical, written and verbal communication.
This is a great opportunity for the right person who may also have an interest in being part of the direction and ownership of the practice in the future.
We are looking for:
- A landscape architect preferably with a minimum of 3 years appropriate experience, and possibly more – preferably chartered but we may also consider an appropriate graduate seeking chartership.
- Most important, this person will have sufficient confidence, self-reliance and initiative to be able to work independently and also happily in a team situation.
- A proficiency in analytical thinking, creative design, technical detailing and some experience and interest in landscape assessment work (LVIA) is desirable.
- Experience and good knowledge of Mac, Vectorworks, (or similar CAD software but with an interest to learn) Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp. An interest or experience in 3D modeling and rendering could be an advantage.
- Hand drawing and graphic presentation ability desirable.
Please send us your covering letter with an explanation of what you think you can offer us and an indication of your desired salary. Please include a CV and some brief examples of CAD, hand drawing and written work to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 August 2017.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com