EDP are seeking personable, creative and proactive Landscape Architects from Consultant to Principal grades to join our multi-disciplinary Team! You will be based at our Cirencester, Cheltenham or Cardiff offices and benefit from working across a range of project sizes, types and complexities including world class leisure facilities, new settlements and renewable energy projects.
Who are EDP?
The Environmental Dimension Partnership Ltd (EDP) is a highly regarded environmental planning and design consultancy with a reputation for delivering a high-quality service for our clients. We seek to create positive change; delivering optimum value for our clients; for the environment and for people. As well as seeking to make a difference at the project level, EDP offsets the personal carbon footprint of everyone within the team.
Working at EDP is fun, challenging and rewarding. We place significant value on our EDP Team as they make us who we are. We are extremely proud of the company culture and the brand that we have created.
Due to exciting new instructions, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic and highly organised team players to join the growing Landscape team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your professional skills and technical ability, working closely with our existing team of experienced and respected Landscape Architects and the wider EDP team. This post will offer the successful candidate a wealth of experience encompassing not only landscape, but also aspects of ecology, heritage, masterplanning and arboriculture.
• A confident designer with drive and ambition and with a good knowledge of landscape planning;
• A flair for creative design with excellent graphical presentation skills;
• A client focussed team player who is decisive in nature and takes great pride in their project work;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills which are essential;
• Ideally you will be proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and the standard Microsoft packages; and
• Ideally you will have experience of working within a Building Information Modelling (BIM) environment, and/or experience of GIS packages.
We offer a very competitive benefits package, which includes support for candidates working towards their Pathway to Chartership and other training needs; up to 2 professional subscriptions, pension contribution; private health insurance; life assurance; 30 days annual leave, fully flexible working patterns, personal carbon offsetting, a company bonus scheme and a number of team building events throughout the year.
What do you need to do now?
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a comprehensive CV, cover letter, along with written and visual work examples, to Hannah Parkin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDP is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.