We are always happy to hear from talented individuals. If you would like to be considered for the position, then please send a cover letter and CV, along with any other information, as detailed in the post advertised.
We are recruiting and looking for creative individuals who are passionate about great design to fill the following post:
- East Midlands offices: Landscape Architect
Your base office will be in any of our East Midlands offices, with the expectation to travel to suit project requirements across our five offices. (Please specify preference, if any, for Nottingham, Derby or Leicester office).
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Landscape Architecture or equivalent relevant degree
- Confirmation of status as Chartered Landscape Architect (or if experienced status of Pathway to Chartership)
- Good knowledge of hard and soft construction delivery and a UK plant knowledge
In addition to the criteria required for specific roles above, all applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Excellent design and technical skills, reflected in a portfolio of examples
- Sound understanding of UK legislation and planning system
- Strong communication and presentation skills (excellent spoken and written English is essential)
- Equally competent in using CAD and hand graphics, with an interest and understanding of BIM considered an advantage
- ArchiCad experience beneficial, but not essential as CAD / BIM support and training will be provided
- Motivation to work as part of a team and to manage own time and workload
maber offer a great opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary design practice with exposure to an exciting range of design projects across the UK.
Whatever stage you are at in your career, we offer private pension, CPD, mentoring and sponsored support for progression on the pathway to Charterships. Salary will be dependent upon experience for each role. Hours are full time (37.5 hours) unless specified otherwise and we support flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV with portfolio demonstrating design and technical examples of work (10MB max file size), making it clear which of the posts you are applying for and at which location, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not apply if you are unable to meet the above criteria. No agencies thank you.
maber are an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity. We maintain an equal opportunities policy and will be happy to provide a copy upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com