We are looking for a talented post diploma Assistant Landscape Architect or newly qualified Landscape Architect to join our team to develop all stages of projects from Concept Design to Construction. You will be expected to contribute to designs, prepare design drawings and documents. Our main drawing packages are 2D autocad and indesign.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a friendly and supportive studio environment. You will be working directly with experienced directors and senior Landscape Architects.
Skills and Qualities:
- A passion for creative design and Landscape Architecture
- Strong graphic, presentation skills or freehand drawing skills
- A high standard of written English and excellent communication skills
- AutoCAD 2d and Adobe Suite Packages
- Experience in Revit or Sketchup would be an advantage
- An interest in detail design
We will offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, with mentoring and support for P2C if appropriate.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your cover letter, CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Ireland Albrecht Landscape Architects
We are a busy design-led practice based in studios overlooking Greenwich Park in London. We have an expanding portfolio of challenging and high-profile projects including residential masterplanning, parks, play, schools and universities.