HLM is a leading international multidisciplinary design practice of Architects, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers, Masterplanners and Interiors Designers, all represented across our nine offices. We work on projects that are driven by high quality design and client satisfaction, creating inspiring places, across the UK and overseas.
We are seeking a Graduate Landscape Architect to join our growing Landscape & Urban Design team in our established Sheffield Office. The successful candidate needs to be a talented designer, self-motivated and have a passion for creating great places.
Candidates must have undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Landscape Architecture with 1 -2 years post qualification experience and will exhibit the following skills:
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to work as part of a team, with self-motivation
- Experience in spec writing capability using NBS software
- Good technical ability in understanding of materials and construction
- Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Excellent CAD skills in ArchiCAD, Revit, Vectorworks or AutoCAD
- Excellent Graphic and technical skills in Adobe Suite
The following skills would be desirable although not essential
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Heritage Lottery Funding Experience
If you are interested in this position please send your CV, examples of your work and a Personal Statement (1 side A4 max) outlining how you fulfil the above criteria to:-
HLM are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com