Job Title: Landscape Architect
Hours: 37 hours
Position type: Permanent
Salary Range: £26,000 – £32,000
You can see our latest impact report here:
We are looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Landscape Architect to join our growing landscape architecture team and manage a wide range of projects through all design stages.
As part of our busy team, you will work on the delivering a broad range of environmental improvements including public realm projects, parks and play spaces, wildlife areas, cycle routeways and much more across the Yorkshire and Humberside region.
The role requires collaborative working, engagement with local authority and community stakeholders and strong technical expertise to develop, design and support sustainable landscape solutions.
We require high performance standards and a professional approach. You will be self-motivated, creative and engage with the communities to design greener spaces with a strong sense of place.
What we require of you:
- Be a Member of the Landscape Institute with post qualification experience, in a Landscape role, across the work stages (for a higher salary you will be Chartered)
- Experience in effectively managing projects to meet objectives and have a strong work ethic with the ability to prioritise multiple projects and tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Be interested in designing, problem solving and creating sustainable, innovative spaces
- Demonstrate strong technical, design and documentation capabilities with experience across a wide range of project types and all work stages
- Work well in a team and enjoy delivering projects with community engagement and input
- It is essential you hold a full driving license and have use of a car
Please send CV’s and portfolios to email@example.com . Instead, if you would prefer to fill out an application form, please request one to the same email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.