Website Enzygo Ltd
A multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy
enzygo wish to recruit an enthusiastic graduate landscape architect for our Sheffield or Manchester office.
We are a growing multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy offering services in landscape design, landscape management and landscape planning, alongside ecology, arboriculture, flooding and hydrology, traffic and transportation, geotechnical and contaminated land, acoustics and vibration, and planning.
We work nationwide and have experience of a broad portfolio of schemes featuring residential, extra-care, education, healthcare, commercial, quarrying and reclamation, parks, play spaces, renewable energy production and major road projects.
The successful candidate will support a variety of projects alongside landscape architects within a friendly, supportive, multi-disciplinary environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- assisting the delivery of LVIA’s, including desktop studies, photographic assessments and the preparation of graphic information;
- landscape design and preparation of presentation material for client approval and planning submission;
- preparation of hard and soft detailed drawings; and,
- production of maintenance and management reports.
Applicants should have an interest in both landscape design and assessment work, and should possess the following attributes:
- relevant MA or PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture;
- design and technical skill;
- good hand graphics;
- competence in Autocad, Microsoft Office, Sketch up and Adobe software;
- familiarity with the UK planning system;
- excellent written and spoken English;
- keen to learn, efficient, diligent, organised and with motivation to work as part of team and independently.
Desirable, but not essential attributes include:
- working experience within a landscape practice; and,
- a full clean driving license.
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please send your CV and samples of your work (in .pdf format not exceeding 5 Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the position, please contact Steve Frazer at the above email address or call 07590 446142.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com