DSDHA are currently seeking a highly creative and experienced Senior Landscape Architect to join our growing design and research-led studio, where we are working on an expanding number of exciting urban design, public realm and landscape projects in the UK.
Who we are –
DSDHA are an award-winning architecture, urban design and research studio. Our internationally acclaimed work is engaged in a constant search for new forms of beauty, driven by our ethos “the City is our Client”, which places people at the fore of all that we do. By deploying our spatial intelligence across a broad range of scales – from infrastructure to intimacy – we produce urban strategies and bespoke designs that tap into each project’s latent potential to foster positive urban change.
Who you are –
- A qualified Senior Landscape Architect, preferably with 5 to 10 years’ UK based experience minimum on the design and delivery stages of projects. We will also consider Architects with a proven sensibility for the design and delivery of landscape architecture and public realm projects;
- Excellent design skills including technical expertise, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication with the ability to establish, maintain and build key client relationships;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and at least one CAD programme;
- Experience of Rhino, Vectorworks and Revit would be advantageous;
- The demonstrable ability to manage a small internal design team, to motivate people and to balance multiple priorities whilst pursuing design excellence;
- An interest in research and/or education, whilst not essential, would accord with our studio’s ethos.
What you will do –
You would take a lead role in the development of our design proposals and projects, continuously seeking to improve design outcomes within the agreed parameters set out within DSDHA’s Design Methodology.
Teamwork is essential to the way we work and, as a senior member of the studio, you would lead projects and manage teams of varying sizes, whilst also assisting with the strategic co-ordination of staff resources within your Cluster group.
All members of DSDHA should actively engage with project communication and development through in-house and external meetings and workshops. You would be actively involved, and play a lead role, in design reviews, client and design team meetings, internal and external project progress meetings throughout the design and construction stages, public consultations and site inspections. You will generate and oversee contractual communications, including ensuring that all our appointments are duly in place.
You would be encouraged to participate in the lively array of studio social and educational activities on offer, which include a wide variety of more – and less – formal events.
How to apply –
To apply, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
We anticipate a high number of expressions of interest in this exciting position hence, with regret, we may not be able to respond to all applicants upon receipt. Those shortlisted for interview will be contacted and provided with further details and a copy of the relevant job description.
DSDHA is committed to promoting equal opportunities and building inclusion and diversity into all our teams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.