Website Dar Al-Handasah (Shair and Partners) UK LTD
Junior Landscape Architect
A leading international, multidisciplinary consultant with offices in London and throughout the Gulf States, Middle East and Africa, is seeking to recruit a junior landscape architect to work in its London Design office. Though the post is based in London, there may be opportunities for travel and work outside the UK. The candidate is likely to have between 2 and 3 years’ experience of working in a multi-disciplinary design environment and be flexible, adaptable and to work well under pressure.
Candidates should have:
· A Degree and/or a Post Graduate Diploma in Landscape Architecture;
· A sound understanding of detail landscape design and a good technical knowledge;
· Excellent design, writing, communication and presentation skills;
· Attention to detail;
· Initiative, motivation and be a team player;
Preference will be given to candidates with experience of projects in the Gulf States and Middle East. Candidates with strong sketching ability will be particularly welcomed.
Candidates may be expected to travel overseas at short notice for short and long-term assignments of up to 3 months. Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have good report writing abilities. Knowledge of a second language is an added bonus.
Selected candidates who satisfy the job requirements will be invited for an interview. Presentation of a portfolio and a description of past key projects and career milestones is a requirement for the interview.
The remuneration package includes:
· Basic monthly salary negotiable in accordance with relevant experience;
· Salary uplift while working overseas;
· Per diem payments while working overseas;
· Pension scheme;
· Medical insurance;
Please send your CV to DarLondon.Recruitment@dar.com
To apply for this job email your details to DarLondon.Recruitment@dar.com