A hugely exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Project Manager to join our well established and dynamic team at Cameron. Based in Notting Hill, Established over 20 years ago Cameron is a successful domestic and commercial garden design, build and maintenance company. We are committed to providing a progressive and inspiring work culture, which thrives on delivering excellent work and client relations. Experience in landscape gardening is beneficial but not essential however, construction and commercial knowledge is.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work on premium and innovative garden designs, within an expanding company. It requires someone who thrives on meeting multiple deadlines whilst working on several projects at any one time. The ability to read plans is essential, as is having practical construction experience. The candidate will be self-motivated, with excellent people skills and will enjoy working with a growing Project Management team.
Role and Responsibilities:
· The successful delivery of hard and soft landscaping of high end, large commercial and domestic projects.
· Completing multiple installation projects to strict deadlines and budgets.
· Ensure flexible construction schedules are issued to clients prior to teams starting on site.
· Preparing, implementing and managing health & safety and quality procedures e.g CDM, RAMs etc for all projects ahead of installation.
· Liaison with clients, subcontractors, designers, and other external contractors on site to ensure translation of design to build is clear throughout.
· Resourcing and managing subcontractors, developing strong relationships covering all disciplines within hard landscaping.
· Resourcing and procurement of materials and developing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
· Conduct pre project briefings and regular on-site meetings to ensure smooth installations and ensure projects are on schedule and manage quality control
· The preparation of quotes and provisional costs/estimates using a comprehensive Excel system for both small and large-scale projects in between day-to-day operations.
· Identification of variations and additional works
· Ordering of specific, bespoke materials for projects.
· Attend staff meetings
Skills and Experience:
· Significant construction/landscaping project management knowledge with 5+ years of experience of turning over large scale commercial and domestic projects (Prince2 or equivalent favourable)
· Experience of managing budgets as well as deadlines according to schedules
· Experience reading and understanding technical Design packages and translating them into quotations/ provisional costs
· Comfortable quoting and estimating under pressure
· Knowledge and experience of CDM15, H&S risk management, policies and procedures.
· High level of organization, and efficient time management
· Excellent attention to detail with high expectations of a high-end finish
· Excellent leadership skills; ability to communicate and negotiate effectively verbally and in writing
· Extremely self-motivated and committed to achieving excellent results
· Ability to multi-task and flexibility to re-prioritize
· Confident IT skills and use of all Microsoft Packages; Excel etc
· Team player
· A full driving license
· Excellent salary depending on experience
· Ongoing training and development
· 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
· Discretionary annual bonus
· To work on exciting projects with innovative professionals within a successful, developing company.
Strong opportunity to personally and professionally develop
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.